David Forman offers services that are registered with the Regional Business Partner Network which is keen to support businesses to innovate and grow.
It offers a range of funding options through its RBP Voucher Funding schemes to assist with building your business capability.
Vouchers can be used to help you access services that build your management capabilities, which in turn may accelerate the growth of your business.
To be eligible for the vouchers your business needs to:
- Operate with 100 or fewer FTEs.
- Be GST registered in New Zealand.
- Be privately owned, be a Māori trust, incorporation or a similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership.
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner.
- Have the potential and desire to grow.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of this include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities.
- Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.